TGTXSPA GIVE A ROUSING SEND-OFF TO OUR SISTAHS HEADING FOR THE LALAPALOOZA!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/08 10:30 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
Hey gals!!!  All 20 of you!!!   Let's give a rousing shout-out to the gals going to the Lalapalooza this Friday. Let's let them know that they are about to have a great adventure and continuing sisterhood. Thanks to Lora and Mary for putting it together!!! P.S.   Where ARE all our Dallas sistahs??
karen C.
on 3/29/08 11:44 pm - Kennewick, WA

Karen from Kennewick is here! I laughed til I cried in the van and not from Janet's driving! The October trip was a trip that will remain with me forever.  We did a lot in the Dallas area but the most fun times were those coming and go in the vans, hanging out at the wonderful Embassy Suites, just getting to know in person these wonderful women that I have come to know on line. One of the many blessings of WLS and one that was unanticipated when I made my list of things I hoped to be able to do after losing weight. Have a wonderful time, ladies! Karen C

Karen C

annette R.
on 3/30/08 1:11 am - ithaca, NY
Many thanks!!!! We will ALL be together in spirit! Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 3:11 am - Westerville, OH
What is Lalapalooza?
Margo M.
on 3/30/08 4:14 am - Elyria, OH
there are 13 of us getting together in pittsburgh this coming friday for the weekend--still time if you wanna go along!!!!!!!!!!!! it's an OFF sponsored thing-not Obesity Help so it will not be workshops etc...just us gals bonding and talking and shopping and eating /talking and hugging and bonding some more! a few of us are planning on hanging at the coffee pot and chatting away.... there have been excursions before--the last was 21 of us in october 2007 in dallas--the next could be?????????? i'll pick you up on the way if ya wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joyce S.
on 3/30/08 3:38 am, edited 3/30/08 3:39 am - Dennis, MA
You gals have a wonderful time !!!!~ !!!!~ !!!!!!! Take one minute from your busy hectic fun filled weekend and give all of us who can only be there in spirit a moment of thought and reflection - and then PARTY ON DUDETTES !!~!~~!~! We will be waiting to hear all about it when you get home..... just remember that what happens in Pittsburgh - stays in Pittsburgh - except for the fun and warm and silly stuff ..... ! The bonds you will forge grow and deepen ---- I envy each of you .....next time I will be there !!!!!! I swear - by gum by golly by $%@W^T(O&?:LMP{)(:?>  Don't forget to take tons of photos and a little journalling wouldn't hurt ...... we want details !

Joyce S.

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 5:02 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Well, that's THREE of you....where's the other 17?  C'mon gals, they need a rousing send-off!! Janet
Margo M.
on 3/30/08 6:04 am - Elyria, OH
is eileen already cruising?????
carlak
on 3/30/08 6:25 am - Bradenton, FL
Eileen is on the cruise already!!!!! Ok here is my send off to me!!!!! Carla I am so ready to come up North!!!!!
image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 6:27 am - Somewhere IN, TX
You're going to have a great time!!!   KEEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE MARTINIS
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views